GATE QUESTION PAPERS AND GENERAL APTITUDE VIDEO LECTURES
WHAT IS GATE ?
Graduate Aptitude TEST In Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily test the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and technology.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) on behalf of the National Coordination Board (NCB)-GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
WHY GATE ?
The GATE score would reflect the relative performance level of the candidate in a particular subject, which is quantified based on the several years of examination data. Qualifying in GATE is a mandatory requirement for seeking admission and/or financial assistance to:
(i) Master’s programs and direct Doctoral programs in Engineering /Technology/Architecture and
(ii) Doctoral programs in relevant branches of Science, in the institutions supported by the MHRD and other Government agencies.
Even in some colleges and institutions, which admit students without MHRD scholarship/assistantship, the GATE qualification is mandatory. Further, many Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) have been using the GATE score in their recruitment process.
SYLLABUS FOR GATE
|GATE CIVIL SYLLABUS||CLICK HERE|
|GATE MECHANICAL SYLLABUS||CLICK HERE|
|GATE COMPUTER SCIENCE SYLLABUS||CLICK HERE|
|GATE ELECTRICAL ENGG. SYLLABUS||CLICK HERE|
|GATE ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION SYLLABUS||CLICK HERE|
|GATE INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING SYLLABUS||CLICK HERE|
Note that the GATE 2020 score is valid for THREE YEARS from the date of announcement of the results.
GATE PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTION PAPERS
WHAT AFTER GATE ?
With a successful attempt in GATE an aspirant can choose the most suitable option from wide range of roads to travel to his final career destination :
- Students can pursue M.Tech/M.S/ M.E/Ph.D from IISc Bangalore, IITs, NITs, IIITs and other reputed institutes.
- Students can pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE), Post Graduate Diploma in Manufacturing Management(PGDMM), Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management(PGDPM) from NITIE Mumbai.
- Several reputed Maharatna and Navratna PSUs and research organizations recruit on basis of GATE Score. i.e. IOCL, NTPC, BHEL, PGCIL, BARC, CSIR etc.
- Teaching: Professor, Asst. Professor at IITs, NITs and other reputed educational institutes.
- Junior Research Fellow: ISRO, DRDO, BARC, CSIR, IITs etc.
- Senior Research Fellow: ISRO, DRDO, BARC, CSIR, IITs etc.
- Junior/Senior Research Associates.
- Scientists “C” grade jobs.
- Lucrative opportunities in research & development after post-graduation.
- Multinational firms shortlist candidates on the basis of GATE score.
- Some international universities offers M.S or Ph.D programs on the basis of GATE Score.
GATE PREPARATION STRATEGY
GATE GENERAL APTITUDE PREPARATION-
SYLLABUS FOR GENERAL APTITUDE:
- VERBAL ABILITY GENERALLY CARRIES –
- English grammar,
- sentence completion,
- verbal analogies,
- word groups,
- critical reasoning and
- verbal deduction.
- NUMERICAL ABILITY CARRIES –
- Numerical computation,
- Numerical estimation,
- Numerical reasoning and
- Data interpretation.
|NUMERICAL & VERBAL ABILITY VIDEO LECTURES FOR GATE GENERAL APTITUDE PREPARATION||CLICK HERE|
WE MADE THIS POST TO SUPPORT STUDENTS IN THEIR LEARNING ,ESPECIALLY WHO COULD NOT AFFORD BOOKS .
WITH THE MOTTO “HELP YOURSELF BY HELPING OTHERS”.
PLEASE BE A PART OF BTECHBIHAR IN PUSHING THIS MOTTO FORWARD BY HELPING SHARING YOUR FILES AND STUDY MATERIAL WITH US. WE WILL POST YOUR SENT FILE , BOOKS OR MATERIAL TO OUR SITE POST .