The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science. GATE is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technologies at Roorkee, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Chennai (Madras) and Mumbai (Bombay) on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India.
The GATE score of a candidate reflects the relative performance level of a candidate. The score is used for admissions to various post-graduate education programs (e.g. Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Doctor of Philosophy) in Indian higher education institutes, with financial assistance provided by MHRD and other government agencies. Recently, GATE scores are also being used by several Indian public sector undertakings for recruiting graduate engineers in entry-level positions. It is one of the most competitive examinations in India. GATE is also recognized by various institutes outside India, such as Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.
HERE YOU CAN FIND GATE STUDY MATERIAL OF DIFFERENT SUBJECTS:-
- STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS HAND WRITTEN NOTES (157 PAGE)
- TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING HAND WRITTEN NOTES (100 PAGES)
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING HAND WRITTEN NOTES (240 PAGES)
- ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS HAND WRITTEN NOTES(363 PAGES)
- GEO TECH ENGINEERING HAND WRITTEN NOTES(SOIL AND ROCK MECHANICS)(184 PAGES)
- FLUID MECHANICS STUDY MATERIAL (101 PAGES)
- SURVEYING HAND WRITTEN NOTES (113 PAGES)
- IRRIGATION ENGINEERING HAND WRITTEN NOTES(77 PAGES)
- RCC/CONCRETE HAND WRITTEN NOTES(130 PAGES)
- DESIGN OF STEEL STRUCTURE HAND WRITTEN NOTES (127 PAGES)
- STRENGTH OF MATERIAL HAND WRITTEN NOTES (174 PAGES)