GET ALL THE MADE EASY BOOK MATERIAL FOR IES[ESE] PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION ALL FOR FREE [PDF] DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW.
- IES [ESE] conducts two examination – Preliminary exam and Main exam, and later, a personal interview round.
- Preliminary exams are Objective Type, Whereas Main Exams are Subjective i.e, to be answered in written on QCA( Question-cum-answer ) Booklet.
- Two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2 Both in Preliminary and Main Examination.
- Common Examination for All Branch/streams Candidates are conducted in Preliminary Paper 1 – consisting General Studies & Engineering Aptitude.
- General knowledge – national and international importance relating to social, economic, and industrial development and Engineering Aptitude – logical reasoning, analytical ability, mathematics, ethics, and values in engineering profession.
- Preliminary Examination Paper 2 and Main Examination Paper 1 & Paper 2 are based on a candidate’s choice of engineering discipline/stream – civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and electronics & telecommunication engineering.
CLICK BELOW ON GIVEN PDF LINKS TO DOWNLOAD PRELIMINARY PAPER 1 BOOK MATERIALS(COMMON FOR ALL BRANCHES IN ENGINEERING STREAM).
|BASIC ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT.||CLICK HERE|
|STANDARDS AND QUALITY PRACTICE IN PRODUCTION, CONSTRUCTION, MAINTENANCE & SERVICES.||CLICK HERE|
|GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF DESIGN, DRAWING AND IMPORTANCE OF SAFETY.||CLICK HERE|
|BASICS OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT||CLICK HERE|
|BASICS OF MATERIAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING||CLICK HERE|
|ETHICS AND VALUES IN ENGINEERING PROFESSION||CLICK HERE|
|INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES||CLICK HERE|
|REASONING AND APTITUDE||CLICK HERE|
|TEST BOOKLET||PDF LINK|
|ESE [IES] 2020 PRELIMINARY PAPER 1 [GENERAL STUDIES & ENGINEERING APTITUDE] TEST BOOKLET||CLICK HERE|
STANDARD AND SYLLABUS
The standard of paper in General Studies and Engineering Aptitude (Preliminary Stage‐I Examination) will be such as may be expected of an Engineering/Science Graduate. The standard of papers in other subjects will approximately be that of an Engineering Degree Examination of an Indian University. There will be no practical examination in any of the subjects.
General Studies and Engineering Aptitude (Preliminary Examination/Stage I, Paper I, Objective type, Common to all Candidates)
- Current issues of national and international importance relating to social, economic and industrial development.
- Engineering Aptitude covering Logical reasoning and Analytical ability .
- Engineering Mathematics and Numerical Analysis.
- General Principles of Design, Drawing, Importance of Safety
- Standards and Quality practices in production, construction,
maintenance and services .
- Basics of Energy and Environment: Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, Climate Change, Environmental impact .
- Basics of Project Management .
- Basics of Material Science and Engineering .
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) based tools and their applications in Engineering such as networking, e‐governance and technology based education.
- Ethics and values in Engineering profession
Note: The paper in General Studies and Engineering Aptitude will include Knowledge of relevant topics as may be expected from an engineering graduate, without special study. Questions from all the 10 topics mentioned above shall be set. Marks for each Topic may range from 5% to 15% of the total marks in the paper.
DISCLAIMER: NOTES/BOOKS ABOVE ARE NOT OWNED BY BTECHBIHAR,i.e,WE ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL PUBLISHER OF ABOVE FILES.THESE ARE COLLECTED FROM DIFFERENT OPEN SOURCE/WEBSITES.
We Made This Post To Support Students In Their Studies & Learning ,Especially To Those Who Could Not Afford Books .
With The Motto “We Rise By Lifting Others”.
Please Be A Part Of BtechBihar In Thrusting This Motto Ahead By Helping Others. Share Yours Notes, E-books And Study Materials With Us. We Will Forward Your Help To Needy Learners.
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST COMMENT BELOW
“ALL THE BEST”