ALL BRANCH ENGINEERING E-BOOKS ALL FOR FREE
BtechBihar brings a complete collection of engineering books created solely for engineering students to download an engineering e-books and other study material free of cost.
BtechBihar does not own this books .This are collected from different websites and merged for your ease.
While searching on electronic bookshelves of any online website , you may be forced to buy an eBook of low price over a physical copy. Before you buy any of them both, it is important to check that there are certain advantages for ebooks , you should always calculate your own needs before choosing.
SELECT YOUR BRANCH
Civil engineering is the oldest branch of engineering which is growing right from stone age civilization. Civil engineering is the profession in which knowledge of mathematical and physical sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgement to develop ways to utilise economically the materials and forces of the nature for the progressive well-being of man.
A mechanical engineering degree is an excellent foundation for success in the engineering profession and also for further training and subsequent achievement in other disciplines including business, law, and the sciences.It is concerned with the design, manufacture, and operation of components, devices, or systems.
Electrical/Electronic engineering is one of the newer branches of engineering, and dates back to the late 19th century. It is the branch of engineering that deals with the technology of electricity. Engineers work on a wide range of components, devices and systems, from tiny microchips to huge power station generators.
Computer Science Engineering is one of the most sought-after undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Well, in the world, so highly dependent on computers, it is not surprising that the availability of jobs concerning this stream has been profoundly more than any other courses.
General studies is basically about some fundamental subjects like polity , economy , general science , other subjects like history , culture , indian and world geography.
The following given are some of the advantages of using eBooks over real books:
- Travel. The 1st come is travel, If you are on travelling a lot, you quite know how heavy regular books are,similarly if you about to finish one book while you are out on wheels then you need to keep another book with you. eBooks allow you to keep a complete library with you wherever you are. You can moves between different topics without any problem.
- Storage. people who keeps a lot of paper books understand how difficulty they can bring in storing up, but with an e books, your library is placed in a small handheld gadgets, your computer or on both of them. This will conserve you a lot of storing space and also ease up in backing up online.
- Price. eBooks are more cheaper because there brings no charge for printing them. In fact, you can often find free eBooks online, whereas books compels you to pay a cost for it.
- Speed. When you buy an eBook, your material is completely with you at one go. Whereas if you purchase a paper book online you have to wait for it to get arrived.
- Font adjustments. In an eBook, the darkness adjustment of the lettering/words or the size of your font is completely under control of your fingers. If your eyes feel strained after reading a real book too long, you have no choice rather then to stop reading. Within an eBook, you can adjust the font size , brightness and other effects and keep reading.
- Night reading. If you have habit of reading books in your bed, an eBook may always be a good option as many application of ebooks reader come with built-in reading lights adjustment. These are easy to use whereas paperbooks will not let you do this.