Bihar Private Technical & Professional Institutions Association (BPTPIA) will conduct the competitive entrance test (CET) for candidates seeking admission into under graduate (UG) Engineering/Technology Degree (B.Tech) and Diploma (Polytechnic) courses in Bihar’s Private Engineering Colleges. It is likely to be scheduled in the month May/June Every Year.
APPLY HERE –ADMISSION FORM
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
LIST OF COLLEGES UNDER BPTPIA-CET :–
These colleges are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, Govt. of India & Dept. Of Science and Technology, Govt. of Bihar, & affiliated to different universities. College list is given below along with approved intake and fee details.
Click the given links to download the complete list of colleges under BPTPIA.
|S.NO.||COLLEGE NAME||TYPE||TOTAL SEATS|
|1.||R.P SHARMA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PATNA||PVT.||480|
|2.||BUDDHA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GAYA||PVT.||300|
|3.||MILLIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PURNEA||PVT.||420|
|4.||MAULANA AZAD COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY PATNA||PVT.||330|
|5.||VIDYA VIHAR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PURNEA||PVT.||240|
|6.||PATNA SAHIB TECHNICAL CAMPUS VAISHALI||PVT.||420|
|7.||SITYOG INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AURANGABAD||PVT.||480|
|8.||AZMET INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KISHANGANJ||PVT.||180|
|9.||NETAJI SUBHAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BIHTA PATNA||PVT.||600|
|10.||SIWAN ENGINEERING & TECHNICAL INSTITUTE SIWAN||PVT.||300|
|11.||MILLIA KISHANGANJ COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY KISHANGANJ||PVT.||180|
|12.||ADWAITA INSTITUTE OF MISSION OF TECHNOLOGY BANKA||PVT.||300|
|13.||MOTI BABU INSTITUTE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ARARIA||PVT.||300|
|14.||VIDYADAAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT BUXAR||PVT.||240|
|15.||MOTHER’S INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BIHTA PATNA||PVT.||240|
UNDER GRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMS:-
|1.||Engineering & Technology||4 Years||Passed 10+2 Examination with physics, chemistry, & mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.|
Obtained at least 45% (40% in case of candidates of reserved category)in the above subject taken together.
|2.||Engineering & Technology||Lateral Entry To 2nd Year||A. Passed Diploma Examination from AICTE Approved Institution with at least 45% (40% in case of candidates of reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering & Technology.|
B. Passed B.sc Degree from a recognized university as defined by UGC, with at least 45% (40% in case of candidates of reserved category) and passed 12th standard with mathematics as a subject.
C. Provided in the case of students belonging to B.sc stream, shall clear the subjects of engineering graphics/engineering drawing and engineering mechanics of the first year engineering program along with the second year subjects.
D. Provided further that, the students belonging to B.sc stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to diploma stream.
E. Provided further that students, who passed diploma in engineering & technology from an AICTE approved Institution or B.sc Degree from a recognized university as defined by UGC, shall also be eligible for admission to the first year engineering degree courses subject to vacancies in the first year class in case the vacancies at lateral entry ae exhausted. However the admission shall be based strictly on the eligibility criteria as mentioned in A, B, C and E above.
APPLY HERE –ADMISSION FORM
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM:-
- Eligible candidates are required to submit filled up application form for appearing in examination along with required fee to the BPTPIA corp. office or Member Institution on or before last date of submission.
- The candidate who have downloaded the application form from website they must submit application form duly filled in with the requisite information along with DD of Rs. 550/- (five hundred fifty only) in favor of Bihar Private Technical & Professional Institutions Association payable at Patna.
- Self attested photocopy of Educational certificate, Marksheet, Pass certificate, S.L.C/C.L.C & Caste/Category certificate.
- Self attested Photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Photocopy of character certificate from head of school/college last attended.
- Two self addressed duly stamped(Worth Rs. 50/- each)envelopes of size 30cm x 25cm.
|LAST DATE OF APPLICATION SUBMISSION||PHASE-1 18 OCTOBER 2020|
PHASE-2 9 DECEMBER 2020
|AVAILABILITY OF ADMIT CARD||TILL 9 DECEMBER 2020|
|DATE OF EXAMINATION||PHASE-1 20 OCTOBER, 2020|
PHASE-2 10 DECEMBER, 2020
|DECLARATION OF RESULT||WITHIN 10 DAYS OF EXAMINATION|
BPTPIA CET 2020 Admit card will be sent by conducting authority through post one week prior to the schedule of exam. It is necessary to have admit card because no candidate will be allowed to enter examination hall without in possession of admit card.
- Students will get admission on the basis of their performance in written Entrance Test through the BPTPIA.
- After written examination, selected candidate will be called for general Counselling According to Merit.
- Students should bring all the original documents for Verification along with them at the time.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR ADMISSION:-
- Candidate will have to produce all original Mark Sheets, Certificate and Testimonials at the time of Counselling/Interview for Admission.
- Admission of any candidate is provisional and may be cancelled if any discrepancy is detected or the candidate fail to comply with the Rules and Regulations and Other conditions as lay down by BPTPIA.
- In case a candidate fails to report on the due date with the required documents and fee for admission.He/she will forfeit His/Her claim for Admission and the seat so render vacant will be allocated to other candidate.
- Rule of Eligibility is followed strictly. The association reserve the right to refuse Admission to any candidate without assigning any reason.
- GATE 2021 Exam Dates, Eligibility, Registration, Pattern, Syllabus & Preparation tipsGATE 2021 is going to be conducted by IIT BOMBAY. Examination Dates have been already declared/announced, as confirmed by Deepankar Chaudhary [IIT BOMBAY Director & Chairman of Gate 2021] on February 5th –…
- CURRENT AFFAIRS & MAGAZINE CORNERCurrent Affairs plays a crucial role in aiding the preparation of Competitive exams as wells as personality development. You need to refer a good current affairs books and magazine to stay update with…
- GATE PREPARATION STRATEGYDISCLAIMER- Below written is from Ankur agrawal AIR-65 Mech-19 FOR PEOPLE DOING SELF-STUDY- As you do not attend any regular coaching class, you don’t know what to study and from where to study…
- ALL BRANCH NOTESNotes provides students with an easy and efficient method for organizing information and studying for tests. A system that can help students immediately organize information, and allow them to learn it in an efficient…
- GATE QUESTION PAPERS AND GENERAL APTITUDE VIDEO LECTURESquestion papers with answer key and Syllabus for all branch in engineering.
- DOWNLOAD E-BOOKSALL BRANCH ENGINEERING E-BOOKS ALL FOR FREE BtechBihar brings a complete collection of engineering books created solely for engineering students to download an engineering e-books and other study material free of cost. BtechBihar does…